The book I read

The book I read
I read it all in one day

MY LIFE AND IPOD

Thoughout this blog I will be talking about my life and my ipod touch...so sit back and read my wonderful(i guess it is) BLOG!

Cant Wait For It To Come!

Cant Wait For It To Come!
It will come out this June and Andy is going to college so the toys are staying in day care..YIKES!

My Ipod Touch

My Ipod Touch
Finnaly jailbroke this baby!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

sorry that I havent done a post in a while guys I was busy with a lot of things. I had a birthday and played captcher the flag in the forest and play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2(cod6) and I owned 2 people. I am moving to europe forever on July 5 and so I have to pack and do other stuff too. I am also going to my friends house tommorow to play multiplayer cod6. I do not have a playstation, or a xbox360 but I used to have a ps2 and played other games like that one. So I am pretty good :)

-your daily life reviwer

No comments:

Post a Comment